We offer the best quality and affordable prices here in Mexico, At BajaDent Tijuana.
For patients who are struggling with the loss of their natural teeth, we can provide a great solution in oral health and cosmetics with our high-quality dental implants, here at BajaDent Tijuana. Our affordable implants look like natural teeth, except that the root consists out of a titanium screw. The doctor will surgically affix the screw into the bone of the jaw. We use the medical-grade titanium that is bio-friendly, and bonds directly to the patient’s bone. This bond will secure the implant and make it stable to last for decades, applying good oral hygiene. There are a few important aspects to dental implantation, our dentist feels like you should know about.
Our Dentist in Mexico explains Dental Implants
Dental implants are recommended as an option for tooth replacement for few reasons:
• First, not like fixed bridges, the implants that we use here, at BajaDent Tijuana, can stand individually, and they do not require any grinding down or adjustment of surrounding teeth so that doctor could apply caps to serve as anchors that fix the bridge.
• Titanium implants contribute to preserving the jaw bone. Once a patient loses his tooth, sometimes the bone will fill itself in. however, the bone will frequently start to deteriorate. This deterioration might endanger the adjacent teeth, from the roots out. The titanium implant screws that our dentist uses, here in Mexico, will actually stimulate the jaw bone to grow.
• As not possible for maintenance of a fixed bridge, these implants can be rinsed, flossed and brushed the same way you would maintain your natural teeth. This will help prevent serious problems with oral health from occurring in the future.
• This is also an affordable solution for improving the appearance of your smile since our implants in can last significantly longer and cause a lot fewer problems with oral health in the years to come. As they may cost a bit more initially, you will need less painful and expensive replacements, as well as create fewer costs for treating periodontal disease. If you have your procedure done with our highly-skilled and experienced dentist in Mexico, you will also save your money and still receive the same high-quality results as you would expect in the U.S.
Skilled at applying dental implants in a wide variety of patients, our dentist in Tijuana is highly recommended for this procedure.
Our implants can be used to either replace individual teeth and also as anchors for a fixed bridge in replacing multiple teeth. This is done in order to preserve the health of the patient’s natural teeth and bone).
Patients need to consider a few important facts regarding implants:
• People who have already damaged their jaw bone, or suffer from chronic conditions that might compromise the health of their bones, like diabetes, radiation therapy near the face and neck, advanced periodontal disease, smoking, also may not be recommended implantation. The specialist will not use so-called “teeth-in-a-day” implants. The reason for that is they will never be able to fully bond to the jawbone, and will most likely need to be replaced within 5-8 years.
• People who have already damaged their jaw bone, or suffer from chronic conditions that might compromise the health of their bones, like diabetes, radiation therapy near the face and neck, advanced periodontal disease, smoking, also may not be recommended implantation.
• Recovery time can last up to 4 months for upper and 3 months for the recovery of lower teeth. This period is long because takes some time for the jaw bone to bond to the titanium screws to the full. Dr. Vazquez will not use so-called “teeth-in-a-day” implants. The reason for that is they will never be able to fully bond to the jawbone, and will most likely need to be replaced within 5-8 years.
Typically dental implants have three parts:
- Dental implant: a screw that acts as the root for your new tooth/teeth. This is attached to the jaw permanently giving stability to dental crowns to replace missing teeth.
- A connector that holds the implant dental crown or dental bridge.
- The dental crown or prosthetic tooth: This is the part of the tooth that is visible. It is usually made of porcelain or zirconia for good looks and durability.
We have helped many people to restore a full arch, using our treatment All-in-four and All-in-six, in which Our surgeons place 4 or 6 and 8 implants and then attach a full arch of teeth (the amount implant is determined by the patient)
Treatment all-in-four involves placing a total prosthesis on dental implants (this procedure is used for top or bottom of the mouth)
Treatment all-in-six is to place 12 to 14 dental crowns in 6 or 8 dental implants giving more stability and strength to their crowns compared to all-in-four counting with 6 or 8 implants longer treatment is guaranteed and quality, besides the annoying palate is removed to use only dental area.
BONE GRAFT (1 to 2 appointments)
In some situations we find the unfortunate decision to extract ourselves a tooth, and other diverse reasons not replenish those teeth in a long time and as a result the optimal amount of affecting us bone lose when we replace that piece with a dental bridge or dental implant.
The bone graft is a treatment that helps replenish the bone we lost when we extract a tooth with a surgical extraction which is necessary to remove bone to remove the tooth roots.
The bone graft is used in various ways, including:
Implant placement (3 to 4 appointments)
Sometimes we lose a tooth in an accident and we put ourselves a dental implant to recover again and the assessment do not have enough bone to place the implant,
but we must not disappoint is possible to place the lost bone back through a small surgery .
In this way we can obtain the necessary thickness and place the dental implant in place without risk and safety of treatment success.
BONE GRAFT IN EXTRACTIONS (1 appoiment)
If for some reason we need a tooth extraction either surgical or normal way and do not want to lose the quality of bone you can be placed bone graft immediately after finishing the extraction to ensure healing and normal formation and build quality that is.
If you are thinking of contacting dentists in Tijuana we are your best choice may contact us through our website, by phone or email.
SINUS LIF (1 O 2 appointments)
When we replace a molar and the x-ray we realize that the maxillary sinus is very down is necessary to perform a lift sinus to ensure the thickness of the bone and place the implant without piercing the maxillary sinus doing this procedure can ensure 100 % treatment success.
If you wish to know more about our cost-friendly dental implants at BajaDent Tijuana’s, feel free to contact us today! (619) 870-1798